TheShoeMart is a fast-paced, growing retail/online company. We’ve been in business for 50+ years. Checkout our website www.theshoemart.com. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to work with our team. Primarily, you will be responsible for answering customer telephone calls and emails. This is an entry level position.
All full time employees will receive the following:
* Medical Insurance
* Vacation Days / Sick Days
* 401k Plan with employer contribution
* Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
* Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
* Maintains customer records by updating account information.
* Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
* Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Absolutely must be comfortable using computers
* Works well with others
* Pleasant personality
* Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
* Lives in the local area of Milford, CT (within 30 minutes driving distance)
* Open to working at least 1 Saturday a month
Salary: USD $15 Per Hour
Career Level Required: Entry Level
Experience Required: 1+ to 2 Years
Education Required: High School or equivalent (College preferred)
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time and Part Time
Email : email@example.com
Please email us your resume if you are interested in this position.